Caring for women of all ages
We offer OB/GYN care for every stage of a woman's life, from that first pelvic exam to the "family planning" years to post-menopause
- Contraception counseling.
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) and counseling.
- Preconception and infertility counseling.
- Pregnancy care, including care for high-risk cases.
- In-office AIUM-accredited ultrasound.
- On-site lab services.
- In-office endometrial ablation to treat excessive menstrual bleeding.
- Menopause management.
- Osteoporosis care.
- Urodynamic testing and treatment, including InTone treatment, for urinary incontinence.
- Minimally invasive surgery, including da Vinci robotic surgery at the region's only Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology.
- Childbirth education classes and programs for expectant mothers and partners.
- Tobacco cessation services through the New York State Smokers' Quitline.
Monday through Friday
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM